Tuesday, July 19, 2011

19 July Food Diary

I need to get consistent with these things, but nobody is reading anyway!  One thing I've noticed since I've began Paleo is a huge drop in stress.  Work is still hectic, and missiles still have to be fired, but as my body is functioning at a higher level I'm experiencing less stress.  Better sleep has a lot to do with that, but getting in bed at 9:00 p.m. is going to get old soon I'm sure.

Had a solid workout this morning.  On odd weeks we do the 300 Workout twice during the week.  Check it out here (No, thats not me.)


Nutrition was only OK today.  I would've liked to get more fat, protein, and Vitamin A.  

Breakfast
  • 4 Eggs 
  • 3 Link Turkey Sausage
  • 1 TBS EVOO
Lunch
  • Chicken Fajita Skillet w/ Extra Veggies (no beans, cheese, tortillas, etc)
  • 1/2 cup Guacamole 
Snacks
  • 4.5 oz of Tuna
  • 15 Cherry Tomatoes
  • 1/2 Avocado
  • 1 TBS Almond Butter
Dinner
  • 8 oz Grilled Chicken Breast
  • 1/2 Large Red Bell Pepper grilled w/ EVOO
  • 1 Large Zucchini grilled w/ EVOO

Calories: 1925
Fat: 104
Protein: 176
Carbs: 60
Fiber: 28 (thank you avocado!)

No comments:

Post a Comment