Sunday, July 10, 2011

What's the deal here?

My name is Brandon Price, and I'm starting this blog to discuss, promote, and learn about the Paleo/Primal Lifestyle.  I was introduced to the Paleo/Primal Lifestyle on a camping trip from a buddy of mine, Tye.  I was really impressed with his dedication to the lifestyle, especially through a weekend of beers, beers, and then some beers.  I recently got married to a wonderful woman, Amanda, and we've been sharing the Primal journey since our return from our honeymoon almost a month ago.  I started this journey with emailing Tye, asking a million questions, and reading Robb Wolf's Paleo Solution.  What an awesome read!  I also frequent Robb Wolf's Website and Mark Sisson's Daily Apple.  Since getting into it, I've had several friends join in, and we keep up with each other on a Google Thread.  Lots of good discussion there, and I hope this site adds more Primal Like Friends to my network!  A little more about me; I love fishing, especially bass and catfishing.  I'm a die-hard University of Tennessee Football and Basketball Fan (tough times I know).  I enjoy watching our shows, cooking, and spending time with my wife and family.  Most of all, I'm passionate about my relationship with my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.  My love for the Lord, was the inspiration for the name of my blog: Genesis 1:29
Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food. 30 And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds in the sky and all the creatures that move along the ground—everything that has the breath of life in it—I give every green plant for food.”
Do you notice anything in God's conversation with Adam about; Cokes, CheezyPoofs, Pastas, or Snickers?  I didn't think so... keep it natural!

I'm going to use this site to share thoughts, recipes, experiences, results, and a daily log of my Primal Journey.

Hope you enjoy, and be sure to comment!


  1. Let's see how this goes. Curious to see others comments in days to come, it seems 90% of posters on Paleo forums are NON even ANTI-Christian. The other 10% won't stand up for fear of being ridiculed or even blocked. I know that isn't the main reason for your blog but this diet does seem to get a pagan rap.

  2. I'm not really sure what I expect. I haven't really been on many of the forums, as I just stick to the meat and broccoli (not potatoes :)) of the sites. My intention isn't to alientate non-Christians, but in anything I do, I look at the Biblical background of what I'm about to attempt. This seems to work with what I believe. Any unnecessary bashing will just get deleted. No need for that.

  3. BTW, if you want to use this as an outlet as well (since you have so much free time),let me know and I can grant you posting rights.